2012 Top Projects in Idaho
The Idaho Business Review is currently seeking submissions for the 2013 Top Projects in Idaho.
- Project must have broken ground or completed construction in 2012 in the state of Idaho.
- Projects featured in prior Top Projects publications cannot be submitted.
- Projects will be listed by project cost and must be $1 million or greater.*
- There is no limit to the number of projects a firm can enter.
- Architects, Engineers and Other Industry Team Members: Please coordinate your submissions with the project’s general contractor to avoid duplicate entries.
- All entries must include a digital project photo or artist’s rendering.
- Entries MUST be submitted electronically. E-mail entries and photos to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate in subject line “Top Project” followed by the name of the project. Multiple entries from one company must be sent in separate e-mails.
Deadline for submissions is August 31st, 2013.
Please use full names for all companies – do not abbreviate architecture, engineering, subcontractor/supplier company names.
*Entries that are single-family or residential developments will not be considered.
You do not need to confine submissions to these pages. Feel free to e-mail or send as many pages as necessary to complete the project information. Entries and photos will not be returned.
Submit completed form to Jeanne Huff via e-mail: email@example.com.
Questions? Call Jeanne at (208) 639-3518.