Idaho Housing and Finance Association will hold a job fair to collect applications for the following positions:
• Regulatory compliance staff and supervisors of affordable housing projects (travel required)
• Occupancy review auditors – regulatory HUD compliance audits on housing projects (travel required)
• Tenant relations support positions – resident relations and customer service for tenants
• Housing Assistance Payment (HAP) analysts – analytical and strong math skills
• Housing contract analysts – analysis of contracts, budgeting, financial skills
• Quality assurance auditors – reviews the work of auditors for HUD compliance (travel required)
All positions will be working with federally assisted rental housing programs (i.e., project-based Section 8), so experience in property management in federally assisted housing projects will be preferred.
The event will be held Wednesday, July 13, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Courtyard Marriott Boise West / Meridian, Coronado Room, 1789 South Eagle Road, Meridian (on Eagle Road, 1/2 mile south of Overland).
To apply for a position, bring a completed application and resume; applicants may download an IHFA employment application at www.ihfa.org.
For more information call (208) 331-4734.