Idaho Business Review’s Top Projects 2022 honors the top construction projects in Idaho, completed between June 2021 and May 2022. The program tells the stories and shows the impact of top projects from around Idaho. This premier awards program offers exclusive opportunities to promote your firm or product to the region’s best construction, engineering and architectural firms. Completed submissions are expected year round, but will be due for judging by July 14, 2022. Awards go to the top three projects, as determined by an independent jury of industry leaders in design, engineering and construction, in the following categories:
- Private building
- Public building
The program will also include a People’s Choice Award. Voting takes place live at the event, and every project nominated will be on display. Bring your team to network and bring home the award!
- The project must have been built in Idaho.
- The project must have been completed between June 1, 2021, and May 31, 2022.
- There is no limit to the number of projects each firm or person can submit.
- The project must be commercial but can multi-family apartment, senior living and condominium complexes.
- Project building costs must be valued at $1 million or more in construction costs. This does not include land or other costs.
Questions? Email Cindy Suffa at [email protected] or call 208-639-3517.
Nominations close July 14, 2022