Idaho Business Review’s Top Projects 2023 honors the top construction projects in Idaho, completed between June 2022 and May 2023. The program tells the stories and shows the impact of top projects from around Idaho. This premier awards program offers exclusive opportunities to promote your firm or product to the region’s best construction, engineering and architectural firms. Completed submissions are expected year round, but will be due for judging by July 14, 2023. Awards go to the top three projects, as determined by an independent jury of industry leaders in design, engineering and construction, in the following categories:
- Private building
- Public building
The program will also include a People’s Choice Award. Voting takes place virtually prior to the event.
- The project must have been built in Idaho.
- The project must have been completed between June 1, 2022, and May 31, 2023.
- There is no limit to the number of projects each firm or person can submit.
- The project must be commercial but can multi-family apartment, senior living and condominium complexes.
- Project building costs must be valued at $1 million or more in construction costs. This does not include land or other costs.
If multiple submissions are received for a single project, the first one received will be considered.
Questions? Email Cindy Suffa at [email protected] or call 208-639-3517.