Treasure Valley Living magazine (a rebranding of the publication formerly known as Welcome to Boise) is the ultimate guide to the Treasure Valley — for everyone. Whether you are a native Boisean, a new resident or just visiting, this guide to Boise and the surrounding metro areas provides valuable tips and recommendations. Whatever your local information needs, we’ve got you covered with Treasure Valley Living.
Inside, you’ll find these recurring sections:
- Current Rundown (Treasure Valley statistics)
- Local Eats (a spotlight on local flavors, restaurants and eating trends)
- Neighborhoods (a review of one specific Treasure Valley neighborhood per issue)
- Out & About (events, arts, entertainment and shopping)
- A Piece of History (historical spots around the valley)
- Recreation (active fun, sports and attractions)
- Daytrips (within a two-hour drive of Boise)
- Business Buzz (content on local, cross-industry companies).
The magazine also introduces a feature called “Precious Gems” (appropriate for the Gem State), which offer insider tips about lesser-known, not-to-miss locations in Boise and the surrounding metro areas (including Caldwell, Eagle, Emmett, Garden City, Kuna, Meridian, Middleton, Mountain Home, Nampa and Star).